1. Basic concept of product
The silage baling film, comes with a 12 month guarantee against UV degradation, features high UV stabilization and provides
an airtight and weatherproof shield, when used according to instructions.
It is available in black, green and white. It is wound onto the now familiar environmentally friendly cardboard cores.
The goal of silage making is to conserve and store crop nutrients using lactic acid bacteria to ensure rapid fermentation in air-free conditions and to minimise losses from harvesting until feeding.
Whatev-er the system, the ensiling and storage system's main functions are to exclude air during the ensiling process and to
prevent air from entering the silage during storage.
Speed of harvest, moisture content, chop length, silage distribution and compaction can greatly influence the fermentation
process and storage losses.
Effi-cient fermentation generally ensures a more palatable and digestible feedstuff. This promotes maximum dry matter
consump-tion by livestock that usually results in improved milk and/or live weight gain performance.
1) High tack plus high puncture and tear resistance
2) High load retention (for bale integrity)
3) Guaranteed to withstand the harshest climates
4) Made to International Quality Standards for extreme conditions
5) More bales per roll. Greater wrapping efficiency
6) Provides an airtight and weatherproof shield
7) 12 month guarantee against UV degradation
8) Stretch level at more than 500%
9) Good thickness distribution in the film at 25 microns optimum
4. Popular Specifications
Typical Range Of Silage Wrap Film
3" Plastic Core/ 3" Paper Core
1 roll/carton; with pallets
5. Data Sheet
Outdoor Storage Period
6. We guarantee
1) 12 months guarantee on the bale.
2) No recycled raw materials are used.
3) Minimum of 1500 metres per roll.
4) Silage wrap is at least 25 microns thick.
5) Silage wrap comes on a light cardboard core wrapped in a plastic bag.
6) Any queries will be handled in a speedy and efficient manner.
7) There is complete traceability in the production process.
8) We have nearly 10 years experience in making silage wrap.