·Brand Name: YSY
·Material: MLLDPE, LLDPE, LDPE
·Plastic Modling Type: Blowing ,Casting
·UV: Excellent UV at least 12months for outside storage
·Payment: T/T, L/C
·Usage: For wrapping bay/grass/ plastic hay bale wrap packed in rolls
Packaging & Delivery
Packed in plastic bag and pallet, OEM logo as customer's request.
Shipped in 20 days after payment
The membrane soft silage film is made of MLLDPE, LLDPE or LDPE material by plastic blowing or casting.
Film packaging silage is the world's most advanced silage technology, which has obvious superiority over traditional storage:
Low investment, high comprehensive benefit, good silage quality, high crude protein content, low crude fiber content, high digestibility, good palatability, high feed intake, aromatic smell, and greatly increased milk production.
Minimal waste, and both enzyme loss and fluid loss are greatly reduced.
The shelf life is long and can last up to 1-2 years.
It can be stacked in the open air without being affected by seasons, sun exposure, rainfall and groundwater levels.
Easy to store and easy to feed.
Suitable for high temperature and cold weather.
It saves the cost of kiln construction and maintenance, saves land and labor for building kiln, improves the environment, and is easy to transport and commercialize.
Features of our products:
1) The surface of the film is sticky, the adhesion between the layers is good, the package is impervious to oxygen and water, forming an internal anaerobic environment.
2) Stable, resistant to sunlight (ultraviolet) damage
4) The film has sufficient tensile strength, tear strength and puncture resistance to ensure that the grass is not damaged during silage and maintains an anaerobic environment.
5) The white silage wrap film is soft, resistant to low temperatures, and does not embrittle and crack under cold conditions.
6) It allows the feed to be fermented with lactic acid bacteria under optimal humidity conditions to minimize nutrient losses, from harvesting to feeding.
7) Non-toxic, odorless, does not damage the environment, so that the feed is stored in an anaerobic environment, low light to avoid heat accumulation.
Pound at strength
>218 ASTM D1709-98